This is for sure the cheapest and arguably finest, option! You get a basic party pump and a plastic tap to dispense your brews with. The draw back of this set up is that oxygen rather than CO2 is used to push out the brew. If you plan to finish the keg (responsibly of course) in one sitting, ideally within 12ish hours, then this is still a low fuss and worthy option to consider.
How do you keep kegs cold? Just put the keg in a bucket of ice and pump the beer out at your leisure.
How it works?
1. Add Party Pump to your cart (button below)
2. Open “Kegs” page to check currently available brews, add to cart the brews you’d like
3. Add to cart the keg bond for the number of brews you select
4. Check out and then rock on down to the brewery to collect your kegs – Party Pump will be posted
5. After the party, let us know when the kegs have been returned, we will validate and refund the bond
– Easy to use
– No gas cylinder required
– No electricity required
Warning: Because Oxygen spoils beer after tapping the beer needs to be drunk within one sitting, ideally within 12hrs. If you want the kegs to stay fresh for months check out the simple tap set up.
Please let us know if you have any questions – email@example.com