Fresh beer for months… Yes this is the simplest way to keep draft beverages fresh for months. You don’t need to do any DIY, just a CO2 soda stream cylinder from Coles/Woolies and then a way to keep the keg cold.
– Flow control tap gets you the perfect pour
– No beer line makes cleaning a breeze
- -A type coupler
- -Intertap FC (Stainless Steel Flow Control)
- -Low Profile Elbow Bend for 50L Coupler Gas
- -KingLok Male x Tap Shank Adaptor
- -KingLok Female x 5/8 Female
- -Premium Ball Lock Disconnect (Grey/Gas)
- -Gas line EVABarrier 4mm(5/32) x 8mm(5/16) Double Wall
- -Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Liquid Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Regulator TBC – MK4 regulator
- -Soda Stream Cylinder Adapter (with adjustment pin)
- -StellarClean PBW (to clean your beer lines)
How it works?
1. Hit the “Add to Cart” button below..
2. Open the “Kegs” page, find a brew you’d like and add to cart
3. Go to check out – choose if you’d like your keg delivered or if you will collect in person at the brewery. Tapping gear will be posted separately to the keg.
4. Check out, tap and enjoy
5. Next keg purchase just exchange your empty for full, no need to pay for the keg bond again.
Please note: The refundable keg bond and Soda Stream gas cylinder is not included, if needed you can grab a gas cylinder from Coles or Woolies.
Please let us know if you have any questions – email@example.com