Simple Tap Setup & Keg Bond
Fresh beer for months… Yes this is the simplest way to keep draft beverages fresh for months. You don’t need to do any DIY, just a CO2 soda stream cylinder from Coles/Woolies or the legends at GazGuyz, then you just need a way to keep the keg super cold as warm beer and warm taps equals foamy pours!
– Flow control tap gets you the perfect pour
– No beer line makes cleaning a breeze
- -Keg bond
- -A type coupler
- -Intertap FC (Stainless Steel Flow Control)
- -Low Profile Elbow Bend for 50L Coupler Gas
- -KingLok Male x Tap Shank Adaptor
- -KingLok Female x 5/8 Female
- -Premium Ball Lock Disconnect (Grey/Gas)
- -Gas line EVABarrier 4mm(5/32) x 8mm(5/16) Double Wall
- -Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Liquid Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Regulator TBC – MK4 regulator
- -Soda Stream Cylinder Adapter (with adjustment pin)
- -StellarClean PBW (to clean your beer lines)
How it works?
1. Hit the “Add to Cart” button below..
2. Open the “Kegs” page, find a brew you’d like and add to cart
3. Go to check out – choose if you’d like your keg delivered or if you will collect in person at the brewery. Tapping gear will be delivered with kegs, dropped at breweries when possible or posted if needed.
4. Check out, tap and enjoy
5. Next keg purchase just exchange your empty for full, no need to pay for the keg bond again.
Please let us know if you have any questions – email@example.com