What a simple tap set up? Well this is for you. No drilling or DIY needed, although you do need a fridge that is big enough. A 20L keg, plus coupler and tap stand 80cms tall and 24cms wide although best to have some wiggle room to get your hand in there!
– Flow control tap helps you get the perfect pour
– The tap and coupler still needs to be cleaned every second keg but because there’s no beer line it’s a quick and simple process
What’s in the box?
- -A type coupler
- -Intertap FC (Stainless Steel Flow Control)
- -Low Profile Elbow Bend for 50L Coupler Gas
- -KingLok Male x Tap Shank Adaptor
- -KingLok Female x 5/8 Female
- – Premium Ball Lock Disconnect (Grey/Gas)
- – duotight-8mm-x-ffl-to-fit-mfl-disconnects
- – 0.5 meter gas line EVABarrier 4mm(5/32) x 8mm(5/16) Double Wall
- -Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Liquid Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Regulator TBC – MK4 regulator
- -Soda Stream Cylinder Adapter (with adjustment pin)
- -StellarClean PBW (to clean your beer lines)
Please note: Soda Stream gas is not included, if needed you can grab a gas cylinder from Coles or Woolies.
How do I get the keg? Kegs are collected when you pick up your first beer. So just rock on down to your local, let them know you’re their for a keg or show your payment receipt if desired. You will then get a keg which you swap with next time.
Please let us know if you have any questions – email@example.com