Packed full of Amarillo and Centennial hops, the session ale is light, crisp and refreshing with a punchy hop hit.
City of Sydney’s only family owned brewery and current holder of Best Beer NSW title.
Pickup Location: 4-8 Grose St, Glebe NSW 2037
Swap Hours: (4hr Notice)
Order by midday Thursday and pick up anytime below
Modus Sonic Prayer IPA 10L
A cult favourite, Sonic Prayer IPA is the best example of a heavy hitting American IPA. Mind altering amounts of new world hops creating psychedelic reverberations of hop flavours around your tantalised tastebuds.
Beer First, No Shortcuts…that’s our Modus Operandi. It’s about using pure ingredients to create the freshest craft beer to you.
Pickup Location: 14 Harkeith St, Mona Vale NSW 2103
What’s in the box?
- – 20L Keg
- – A type coupler
- – Liquid Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- – Gas Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- – Low Profile Elbow Bend (to help everything fit in the fridge)
Keg collected with the first beer purchase
Simple Tap Setup
What a simple tap set up? Well this is for you. No drilling or DIY needed, although you do need a fridge that is big enough. A 20L keg, plus coupler and tap stand 80cms tall and 24cms wide although best to have some wiggle room to get your hand in there!
– Flow control tap helps you get the perfect pour
– The tap and coupler still needs to be cleaned every second keg but because there’s no beer line it’s a quick and simple process
What’s in the box?
- -A type coupler
- -Intertap FC (Stainless Steel Flow Control)
- -Low Profile Elbow Bend for 50L Coupler Gas
- -KingLok Male x Tap Shank Adaptor
- -KingLok Female x 5/8 Female
- – Premium Ball Lock Disconnect (Grey/Gas)
- – duotight-8mm-x-ffl-to-fit-mfl-disconnects
- – 0.5 meter gas line EVABarrier 4mm(5/32) x 8mm(5/16) Double Wall
- -Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Liquid Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Regulator TBC – MK4 regulator
- -Soda Stream Cylinder Adapter (with adjustment pin)
- -StellarClean PBW (to clean your beer lines)
Please note: Soda Stream gas is not included, if needed you can grab a gas cylinder from Coles or Woolies.
How do I get the keg? Kegs are collected when you pick up your first beer. So just rock on down to your local, let them know you’re their for a keg or show your payment receipt if desired. You will then get a keg which you swap with next time.
Please let us know if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Beach Beer Bondi XPA
Approximatly 2 1/4 – Cases of beer in a 20L Keg. Rip in.
Wrap your Xtra Pale Ale loving lips around this bad boy. Floral, fruity, stoney goodness perfect for sipping next to the beach. Drink directly from the can or on tap at your local. Bondi your beer is here!
All our beers are small batch and brewed with love for everyone. Cold, fresh, tasty & nothing too complicated. BONDI, your beer is here.
Pickup Location: Ben Buckler Cellars – 53 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach NSW 2026
Monday – 9am – 6pm
Tuesday – 9am – 6pm
Wednesday – 9am – 6pm
Thursday – 9am – 9pm
Friday – 9am – 9pm
Saturday -9 am – 8pm
Sunday – 9am – 6pm