$220.00Available by Friday next week.
The holy trinity of Amarillo, Simcoe and Centennial hops forms the heart of Hopsmith, a West Coast-style India Pale Ale that delivers you from boring beer with its citrus, pine and fruit notes, backed by an earthy, bitter finish that makes the heavens sing.
Beach Beer Bondi IPA
For those Into their beer but over the influence? Just a cracking solid beer, good for drinking and not much else….. oh and it’s in a really (reaaaly!!) black can.
Keick brewed west(east) coast IPA with 7 hop (yes SEVEN) varieties…
Malt: Pale, Crystal, Gladiator
Hops: Amarillo, Casade, Columbus, Centennial, Galaxy, Simcoe, Topaz
Quakers Hat Saison
A rustic, Belgian-style ale that is fruity and complex with a dry finish.
Modus Former Tenant Red IPA 10L
The allure of this brew rests in the decadent blend of hops and malt combining in the sweetest beer symphony your taste buds are asking for. Our most awarded beer, and a name behind one of the best darn yarns in Aussie craft beer.
Simple Tap Setup
What a simple tap set up? Well this is for you. No drilling or DIY needed, although you do need a fridge that is big enough. A 20L keg, plus coupler and tap stand 80cms tall and 24cms wide although best to have some wiggle room to get your hand in there!
– Flow control tap helps you get the perfect pour
– The tap and coupler still needs to be cleaned every second keg but because there’s no beer line it’s a quick and simple process
What’s in the box?
- -A type coupler
- -Intertap FC (Stainless Steel Flow Control)
- -Low Profile Elbow Bend for 50L Coupler Gas
- -KingLok Male x Tap Shank Adaptor
- -KingLok Female x 5/8 Female
- – Premium Ball Lock Disconnect (Grey/Gas)
- – duotight-8mm-x-ffl-to-fit-mfl-disconnects
- – 0.5 meter gas line EVABarrier 4mm(5/32) x 8mm(5/16) Double Wall
- -Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Liquid Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Regulator TBC – MK4 regulator
- -Soda Stream Cylinder Adapter (with adjustment pin)
- -StellarClean PBW (to clean your beer lines)
Please note: Soda Stream gas is not included, if needed you can grab a gas cylinder from Coles or Woolies.
How do I get the keg? Kegs are collected when you pick up your first beer. So just rock on down to your local, let them know you’re their for a keg or show your payment receipt if desired. You will then get a keg which you swap with next time.
Please let us know if you have any questions – email@example.com