7th Day Red IPA
Big bodies, balanced with a big fruity hop
Staves Aussie Lager
Enigma brings the aroma of lemon zest, lime and grass. Gutsy with a little richness, a little Czech style caramelisation, then grassy and slightly peppery towards finish, medium carbonation
Quakers Hat Kolsch
A delicate, lightly hopped German-style ale with refreshing hints of lemon.
The simple set up is like the name suggests the simplest way to get set up as you don’t need to do any DIY, just need a fridge big enough to put the keg and coupler – which stands 69cms tall and 24cms wide.
What’s in the box?
- -20L Keg
- -A type coupler
- -Low Profile Elbow Bend for 50L Coupler Gas
- -Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Liquid Ball Lock Post with 5/8″ BSP Thread
- -Regulator TBC – MK4 regulator
- -Soda Stream Cylinder Adapter (with adjustment pin)
- -Nylon Reinforced Black Pluto Dispensing Gun (duotight)
- -StellarClean PBW (to clean your beer lines)
Keg collected with the first beer purchase
Please note: Soda Stream gas is not included, if needed you can grab a gas cylinder from Coles or Woolies.
Please let us know if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org